Safety and Precaution Policy
The Safety and Precaution Policy is presented to provide Users, along with any company or other business entity they are representing, with information relating to Your use of the Quick Food Outlet (QFO) Services.
Quick Food Outlet reserves the right to update, add, change or remove portions of the safety and precaution policy by posting updated changes to Quick Food Outlet website. You are advised to check the safety and precaution policy from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you. Your continued use of the site following the posting of changes to these safety and precaution policy constitutes your acceptance of these changes.
The safety and precaution policy applies to all Users (including but not limited to all Administrators, Service Providers, Buyers, Clients, Advertisers, Visitors and End Users) of the QFO Site and Service.
You agree that you will only use QFO service for lawful purposes. You will not use the service to facilitate the violation of any law statue, ordinance or regulation and you will not store, transmit or transact any information, data, items or services in violation of any applicable law, statue, ordinance or regulation. In accordance with our terms and service we will remove any material that we find to be illegal, or may subject us to liability or may violate any legal law. QFO may cooperate with legal authorities and/or third parties in the investigation of any suspected or alleged crime or civil wrong doing.
QFO reserve the right to refuse users to its marketplace the transaction of data, information, access or services that fall under any of the following categories unless specifically agreed upon by QFO.
Data, Information, Services, or Items that;
- Infringe on any third party copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary right.
- Are involved in fraudulent activities.
- Are misrepresented goods or goods that does not exist.
- Are involved in threats or harassment or libellous activities.
- Are material that constitutes "hate speech", whether directed at an individual or group and whether based upon the race, sex, creed, nationality, religious affiliation, sexual orientation or language of such a group or individual.
- Contain any computer program or code that contains viruses, worms, cracks, time bombs, trojan horses or other malicious computer code that may damage or detrimentally interfere with any system, data or personal information.
- Contain or consists of illegal substances.
You agree that you will not use the Service for any of the following purposes:
- The transmission of unsolicited email (spam), email bombing or email forging
- Any kind of network attack, including but not limited to denial of service (DOS) attacks, crawling external networks, and intentional overloading of other networks
- The collection, sale or transmission of personal information without explicit permission of that person(s)
General Account Use
You agree not to lease or sell Your account or any part of it. You must not give your password to any other persons or allow access to your account by any other persons. You must protect the confidentiality of your password(s) and it is your responsibility to inform us when you know your password(s) have been compromised. QFO will not be held liable for any matter arising from this policy as a result of negligence of user.
You must take reasonable security precautions in light of your use of the QFO Service. You are solely responsible for any breach of security affecting the Marketplace or Accounts under your control.
A compromised Marketplace or Account is potentially disruptive or even harmful to QFO network and other Users. Therefore, QFO reserves the right to take your Account offline should it be accessed or manipulated by any third party without your consent.
Violation of Terms
If at any point should we find You have violated the Terms and Conditions or Safety and Precaution Policy, then your account may be suspended or terminated without prior notice.
QFO requests that anybody who is aware of any of the violation of the terms and conditions or safety and precaution policy to contact support at email@example.com and to provide evidence in the form of IP addresses, receipt, screenshots and website urls where available.
If you believe any of our users is in violation of the Terms and Conditions or Safety and Precaution Policy, QFO requests that you contact support (firstname.lastname@example.org) to investigate and confirm whether a violation has occurred or is occurring. QFO reserves the right but not the obligation to investigate any violation of this policy or misuse of the services or the Account.
- Investigate violations of this terms and conditions or safety and precaution policy or misuse of the Services or Account
- Remove, disable access to, or modify any content or resource that violates this Safety and Precaution Policy or our Terms of Service we have with you.
- Report any activity that we suspect violates any law or regulation to appropriate law enforcement officials, regulators or applicable third parties.
- Cooperate with appropriate law enforcement officials, regulators or applicable third parties to help with investigation and prosecution of illegal conduct by providing appropriate network, systems and lawfully required information related to alleged violations of this Policy.
Last Update: 21st May 2020