About Quick Food Outlet
Quick Food Outlet (QFO) is an E-Commerce Marketplace that connects all agro producers to end users by marketing their produce via various platforms and eliminating middle man.
WHO CAN SELL ON QFO
1. Farmers Who sell farm produce (Maize, Cassava, cocoa, plantain, tomatoes, onions e.t.c) both in large or small quantity.
2. Market vendors who sell only Raw Food Items i.e items use in cooking (Groundnut oil, Spaghetti, Spices, Meat, Fish, e.t.c)
3. Those who sell packaged raw food items approved by respective food bodies (NAFDAC, SON) in Nigeria.
4. Livestock farmers
5. Those who render agricultural services in form of hiring or renting of lands, sales of land for agricultural purposes.
6.Those who sell/rent agricultural Machineries or equipments
7. Those who render farm services. E.g consultants, marketers, distributors, delivery, training, processing e.t.c.
8. Those who sell seeds, roots, legumes e.t,c and young livestock for early stage farming.
9. Those who sell agrochemicals, fertilizers/manure e.t.c.
WHO CAN BUY/RECEIVE SERVICE ON QFO
Every Nigerian in need of farm produce/raw food items directly from farmers OR raw food vendors from Our local market OR any other agric/farm related services.
STEPS ON HOW TO SELL/RENDER SERVICES ON QFO
1. Register (create an account by providing a valid e-mail, phone number and password ) and login.
2. Go to 'Personal Home' to update your profile and change your password.
3. Click on 'Add Listing'.
4. Provide info about your product (choose category, write a clear and attractive product description, price, phone number, a clear product picture and location). Click on either 'free or paid Ad' to complete the process.
5.Check your QFO account/email regularly for messages from customers/buyers.
6. Frequently update prices for listed product.
7. Place your product on 'Premium Ad/Sponsored Ad' to reach more customers.
STEPS ON HOW TO BUY/RECEIVE SERVICES ON QFO
1. Create an account and login.
2. Search for product/services you need. Use LGA to limit search
3. Click on the product/service you need from sellers/merchant closest to you.
4. Communicate directly with the seller(s)/merchants by sending an e-mail or sending a text or through call (preferable) via the info displayed on the product/service you need.
5. Discuss on delivery method with seller.
IMPORTANT TIP FOR SELLERS - It is very important to get proper and credible information from your intended buyers to avoid getting scammed. Meet buyers in a secured location.
IMPORTANT TIP FOR BUYERS - It is very important you get proper and credible information from the seller before making payment. Meet sellers in a secured location. Pay after confirming/receiving the product.
We can be contacted through;
+234 903 086 2870
+234 906 221 2199 (WhatsApp)